Can I Still Recover If The Car That Hit Me Had No Insurance?

Yes, if you have uninsured motorist coverage on your own vehicle. This will allow you to recover money from your insurance company for your pain and suffering. You may also sue the driver of the car individually and collect any assets that they may have. Your medical bills would be paid by your PIP insurance.