Who Pays My Medical Bills/Loss Wages If I’m In An Accident?

If you had car insurance at the time of the accident, your insurance company will pay for your medical bills and/or loss wages under your PIP or BRB benefits. Once those benefits have been exhausted (this is usually at $10,000 unless you have added reparation benefits), your medical insurance will begin paying your medical bills.