When you or a loved one is involved in an accident in Kentucky, you have questions that you need answers and fast! You may feel as if your life is spiraling out of control. Getting those questions answered can make the difference between receiving the medical care you deserve or not. It can also make the difference on receiving the settlement you deserve. If you live in Kentucky and you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident, do NOT speak with any insurance company representative until you speak with a personal injury attorney. The clock is ticking, and the decisions you make today on how you handle your accident will affect the rest of your life.
Why call The Schafer Law Office for your Kentucky accident case?
Be sure to see a Louisville personal injury attorney who understands all types of accidents and personal injury cases. You want an attorney who focuses their law practice in this specialized area. If you’re in Kentucky, you’ll find that law firm in Louisville; The Schafer Law Office.
- Have you been injured in a car accident?
- Are you the victim of a truck accident?
- Has your life been devastated by a motorcycle accident?
- Has a loved one been in a fatal accident?
- Do you have a wrongful death claim?
- Have you been hurt in a slip and fall?
- Have you been in an accident on someone else’s premises?
- Are you a pedestrian who has been hit by a motor vehicle?
- Are you a bicyclist who has been struck by a car or a truck?
- Have you been attacked or bitten by a dog or other dangerous animal?
- Did your accident happen because of another person’s negligence?
Your injury may have sent you to the hospital or even to have caused you some sort of disability. You are worrying about how to pay your bills while you’re unable to work. You are concerned about what will happen to your family. You are at this website because you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident in Kentucky. You want to know your rights and how to get the maximum fair settlement. Here at The Schafer Law Office, we can answer all those questions and more.
The Schafer Personal Injury Attorney Advantage
- Free Consultation.
- Free book that will explain your rights.
- All required forms completed and sent out for you. In other words, you don’t have to worry about the paperwork!
- Immediate action to protect your rights.
- We deal with the insurance company so you don’t have to and so you can focus on getting better.
- A former insurance company attorney.
- Educate and teach you about your personal injury claim.
- Open the claim with the insurance company.
- Prepare you and be present at all recorded statements or meeting with the insurance company.
- Assist in resolution of property damage claims.
- Investigate your claim, including gathering evidence, records and even checking the responsible party’s insurance and assets.
- Give you an honest opinion as to the value of your case at the appropriate time.
- Conducts all settlement negotiations including preparation of a complete and extensive demand package.
- Confirm and negotiate any unpaid medical bills and medical or insurance liens.
- Identify and pursue all responsible parties.
- Litigate and conduct the trial of your case.
The Schafer Law Office has been helping Louisville’s personal injury victims get their just compensation for more than 25 years. We are devoted to protecting your legal rights and your interests! Your case will be handled with compassion, personal attention, professionalism and aggressive legal advocacy. We know all of the challenges and pitfalls of accident cases and the tricks and tactics that the “other” side may use. Before Mike opened his practice in personal injury and accident law, Mike worked for an insurance defense firm! He was working for the other side. We really know tactics the insurance companies will use to deny or decrease the value of your case.
At The Schafer Law Office, we understand and realize that your case and situation is unique. You have your own problems and circumstances that need attention. This accident is affecting you in ways that you never dreamed. We want to hear what happened to you! The Schafer Law Office wants to know how we can help you. We want to know how this accident has affected your life. The Schafer Law Office will use the legal system to help solve your unique problems.
Attention from a real Louisville personal injury attorney, based locally
Maybe you’re concerned about getting lost in an anonymous office. You’re afraid you’ll be just a number. As a client of The Schafer Law Office, you won’t have to worry about that! Mike Schafer is personally involved in every case. Mike is an attorney who will personally make sure everything is taken care of for you. Mike, your case manager and the rest of your legal team will personally return your phone calls when you have questions. The Schafer Law Office is committed to giving your case the best possible chance at winning you the compensation you deserve.
What about the insurance companies? Perhaps you cringe at the thought of dealing with intimidating insurance adjusters. You won’t have to worry about that! With their extensive experience, The Schafer Law Office knows how to handle them. We will deal with them so you won’t have to. All you need to do is concentrate on your recovery, go to the doctor and get better. The Schafer Law Office is there to take care of the rest. Once you are represented by The Schafer Law Office, the insurance company will not call you. They won’t bother you or intimidate you. They will deal directly with us. They will need our permission before they can speak with you. Should we allow communication, it will be on our terms.
Our no fee promise
What about the cost to you? Aren’t attorneys terribly expensive? Not for you! The first consultation is always free. When you and The Schafer Law Office decide to work together, The Schafer Law Office will help you on a contingency basis. This means we will get paid only if and when we win or settle your case. You are responsible for court costs and case expenses, though. In fact, there is no fee if there is no recovery. That is our promise to you! Client satisfaction is very important to us. The Schafer Law Office wants you to have confidence in us, to know that we are there to help you.
One last thing, if you are hurt and have any questions at all, contact The Schafer Law Office at (502) 584-9511. Please don’t delay! Time is of the essence, especially in personal injury cases. The insurance company is already hard at work. You need to put someone to work for you, someone who is on your side.
Call today for your free consultation: (502) 584-9511.