Many insurance companies offer discounts on your premiums. Some of the most common discounts offered in Kentucky include:
- Good Driver Discount (basically no claims for X number of years).
- Good Student Discount. Usually the student must carry a 3.0 GPA.
- Family Package or Multiple Policy Discount. That is if you have homeowner’s and automobile insurance with the same company.
- Multi-car Discount.
- Passive Restraint (airbag) Discount.
- Anti-lock Brakes Discount.
- Driver Training Discount.
- Vehicle Alarm System Discount.