What Can I Do In A Hit-And-Run If I Don't Know The Person?

Yes, you can still receive benefits under your PIP or no fault coverage for medical treatment. Additionally, you may have uninsured motorist coverage (UIM) that would take care of your pain and suffering in this situation.

Michael Schafer
Connect with me
The Personal Injury Attorney for Louisville and Kentucky